Thursday, August 28, 2008

Harry Potter's broom..??

I don't know if I'm seeing thing or not..but I did found that something that only exists at Hogwards..I was on my way to the 'Pasar Malam' with my office mates when I found this thing..hehehehe
Yeah..its a flying broom or rather floating broom..hahahaha...its a down gradeversion of Nimbus 2000...hahaha..Amazing right??It is, his broom..why did he left it there..? Until now no body knows...ne ne ne ne ne ( X-File's theme song playing )...the truth is out there..But back in Britain, there's new story concerning about Harry Potter's broom..This artical is not only suitable for underages..Read it here, Harry Potter's different kind of broom, the RimButt 2000..

2 comments:

aTyQaH aLi said...

where did u get this?weird and scary eh! hihi im imagining things edi.LOL

Wafie Zainal said...

hehehe..wic part are u refering to ar?? the rimbutt 2000 ar..??