Monday, August 25, 2008

Don't Tell...syhhhhh....

Hehehe...I just finished my 'Big Breakfast' at Tasik Kemuning. Actually.. I was supposed to be in office doing work..but then my stomach was playing the sweetest beat...

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Time to fill her up", it speaks to me..I don't know if the rumbling was loud, but my office mate a.k.a Asan Taring suddenly stood up and said.." Let's go to Mc'D..now!!! " I was like "What??!!" and stand up all at the same time..hehehe..but surely you guys know what I was thinking right??!! Right offer at the right time..So we snuck out and drove to Mc'D and had our "Big Breakfast" at Tasek Kemuning...heheheActualy, if you look closely..you can see the lake..hehehe

3 comments:

aTyQaH aLi said...

i thought u guys were eating at mcd! How come eat by the lakeside?mcm dating la u guys nieh. bedua plak tuh.hihi

FieasHBL said...

bdua itu lebih baik.

i know what you guys did last night.
kita mkn cheese nan and pillow talks kan..kan?

Wafie Zainal said...

aah..kan kan...cheese and ayam tandori mamak kemut..