Monday, April 14, 2008

A man's got to do what a man's got to do

Yosh, mina! It means, "Hi, everyone!" in Japanese. Finally, I manage to start my own damn freaking blog. After seeing my office mates, Asanrivas a.k.a Asan Taring a.k.a Geli Mat (http://asanrivas.blogspot.com/) mate starting his own annoying blog and then follow up by Hanizan a.k.a Zan (http://darifon.blogspot.com) showing off his camera hand phone as well as his cute little daughter and lastly Daous a.k.a Penghulu Kampung Buntut (http://firdaousyousof.blogspot.com/) that have too much free time on his hand, more or less it provokes me to do something. Little by little, these voices inside my head screaming louder and louder, " Damn dude, you can't let these guys be cooler than you. You gots to something dawg!!".

So you see, I can't lose my coolness to these guys, so I have decided to put up a fight. A man's got to do what a man's, right? So this is my blog. I 'll be posting my boring and useless life as well as things that happens around me.

So..to start off with a BANG!!, last weekend me and my friends had this little reunion thingy at SunWay Piramid. I thought there will be many people, but then only four person came including me. Four freaking people!! But whatever, we still had fun.. We went to J.Co Donut & Coffee. We ate like a dozen of delious and mouth watering donuts. I also bought a blended Green Tea, it was not very good but it was ok..I guess..By the way it cost me a good-for-nothing RM10.00. So we chat and chow down the donuts, praying one of us will throw up..HaHaHa..

To highlight the day I bought myselfthis cute little fake dummy bearbrick..hehehe..


9 comments:

Asan Taring said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aTyQaH aLi said...

hmm welcom to blogging world!nways ure influence by dem but not me ekh??hmm..chomey ur bearbrick!so modern looking kinda bear.till den have fun blogging =)

aTyQaH aLi said...

waaaa ada rival plak men blog?i wanna join d league can???whos penghulu kg buntut ekh???hmm =p

Asan Taring said...

Whoa, MANTEP!!

Ini dah jadi rival ni, takpe, persaingan sihat.

Penghulu kg. buntut???=)

Fyousof said...

Wehhhhhh blah la, monitor pc cover cover tala ke jamban bleh la nak type panjang panjang..... Hari rabu futsal dengan sapura, jangan lupa beli glove dan pakai kain pelikat. Takut lak nanti kena 50 sen..... 50 sen..... 50 sen.......

Wafie Zainal said...

huahuahua...ok let me balas komen sorang eh..

To Tyqa:
TQ for the warm welcome..n right now I'm welcoming u to the blogging league..

To Asan:
Time kasey! Penghulu Kampung Buntut tu yg kawal pintu masuk 2nd floor tuh...huahuahua..

To Nazgul a.k.a Daous:
Ini di nama kan jeles bertempat. Huahuahua...aku menggunakan kemudahan yg ade aje. Glove aku beli, kain pelikat penjam ko la..Huhuahua..

yUmIe said...

ko ngan kamil ni blaja dr spe aa b'blogger2 neh??
sejak b'keje pndi lak men blog yek..
company 2 ade share bsr ke kt blogger neh??haha..

Pathman said...

damn, you got doe to shop at pyramid! f**k! I'm stil stuck at kg baru's pasar malam la!

mrHan said...

yumie..klu ko nak taw ..company dia yg buat blog ni.. :P..