Thursday, April 9, 2009

Syukuur.....Alhamdulilah..Thanks to Mighty Allah..

After a year of doing research and piling up me money...finally I got me-self a ride..just nice for my budget..just started work about a year ago..so OK la...

I've been jumping from one car to another, to pick whats best for me. Then when the timing was just right..I went to the showroom in Damansara and book me-self a ride..without looking back bebeh. What done is done!! No looking back!!! Hahaha..


This is what it looks when got the keys at 1230 pm on the 13th of February 2009. I've been anxiously waiting for 2 long-ass month. Its like a dream come true. Yeah..I know it's just a Saga BLM. But,who freakin cares..its my car, my money and my life. What do you pricks care?? Dude, at least I got a car..bought it with my own money, my own sweat, my own tears and blood. I don't see you damn pricks giving me any money. Okay, enuff said..

But funny thing was, my car original look lasts about not more than 5 hours. Just enuff time for me to get the hell out of the OFFICE. At 5.30pm (same day dude!!) my cars has been given a new face lift..hahaha..whut..whut!! Crazy??!! Yeah dude! I know..all my friend said that to me. But whateva..I just want my ride to be gorgoeus. At least for me it is..Wanna see what its looks like at 6.00pm same day? Hahaha..Feast your eyes suckass...


1 comments:

Aisyah Sinclair said...

dear... what is this with the 'succkass!!!' usage? lol.